- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
– 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
- The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums
- The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals
- The right-hand lanes have all the highfrequency stuff, such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix
FBQ – Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
The high-definition FBQ1502HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 15-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ1502HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.