ometimes the only bells and whistles you want in your mixing desk are the ones you’re recording. The Behringer Eurodesk SX2442FX Mixer provides you with everything you need in an analog mixing desk, and makes sure you aren’t paying extra dollars for any additional features you might not use. The no-nonsense design behind this console means that Behringer have only included the highest quality components, to give you premium, ultra-low noise sound with plenty of headroom.
The 24-Input, 4-Bus EURODESK SX2442FX allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 16 of our studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, 2 full stereo channels with 4-band EQ, plus 2 additional sets of stereo inputs channels with Level and Aux controls.
All mono channels feature our ultra-musical, 3-band “British” channel EQs, complete with a semi-parametric mid band for the ultimate in sound sculpting. Add to this not one, but two of our 24-bit dual-engine stereo FX processors with 99 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the SX2442FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your recording projects and live performances.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- 16 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 2 independent studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- High-precision 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Peak LEDs, Mute, Main mix and subgroup routing switches, Solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 fully featured stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Subgroup outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Balanced Main mix outputs with ¼” jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate Control room, Headphone and stereo Tape outputs
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus full-featured Talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany