Value-packed Bi-amped Studio Monitors
Sweetwater knows your studio monitors are the windows into your music. The clearer the “glass,” the more you hear. For maximum clarity, Behringer’s Studio 50USB Monitor Speakers are bi-amped with 150 watts, with the long-throw, Kevlar-cone 5″ woofer and a 1″ silk dome tweeter each driven by its own amplifier. A pair of 50USB monitors gives you a broad sweet spot and room-filling sound, thanks to Behringer’s advanced waveguide technology. These monitors feature XLR and TRS inputs, plus a USB input that lets you directly connect with digital audio sources. And they’re magnetically shielded for placement near CRT monitors. Equip your studio with value-packed Behringer Studio 50USB Monitor Speakers, and hear what you’ve been missing.
Behringer Studio 50USB Monitor Speakers Features at a Glance:
- Ultra-linear 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for studios and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate sound resolution
- 150 Watt of digital power amplification
- Ultra-high resolution 1″ silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 5″ woofers with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone for ultimate bass response
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to advanced waveguide technology
- Adjustable volume control and tweeter sensitivity to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- USB input for direct connection of your digital audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR and TRS connectors can be used simultaneously with a digital stereo source
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Hear what you’ve been missing, with Behringer’s Studio 50USB Monitor Speakers!