Glass Fiber Speaker Cone for Punchy Sound
The Behringer Nekkst K8 studio monitor has a special lineage. It was designed by the founder of KRK, Keith R. Klawitter, master designer of some of the most popular studio monitor speakers in the world. Using custom glass fiber speaker cones, the Nekkst K8 serves up punchy bass and defined mids, complete with smooth mids served up by the silk dome tweeter. Sweetwater Sales Engineers have been familiar with the exceptional sound of this speaker cone design for decades – experience it yourself, with the Behringer Nekkst K8!
Behringer Nekkst K8 Active Studio Monitor at a Glance:
- Created by a world-class speaker designer
- Clear sound from bi-amped design
- Optimize the sound for your room
Created by a world-class speaker designer
When Behringer decided they wanted to make an exceptional set of studio monitors, they contacted one of the most renowned speaker designers in the world – the founder of KRK, Keith R. Klawitter. Keith designed the unique glass fiber speaker cone, known for its outstanding bass punch and transient response. Combined with Keith’s “Advanced Waveguide Technology” silk dome tweeter, you can expect powerful lows, detailed mids, and smooth highs from the Behringer Nekkst K8.
Clear sound from bi-amped design
With 150 watts of power and a bi-amped design, the Behringer Nekkst K8 is primed for powerful, clear performance. The bi-amped design powers the low-frequency and high-frequency drivers separately, allowing each to work more efficiently for clearer sound.
Optimize the sound for your room
While the Nekkst K8 is designed with a flat frequency response, rear-panel switches let you fine-tune it to compensate for your environment. There are high frequency and low frequency controls to compensate for the general sound of your room, plus a room compensation control to accommodate different speaker positions.
Behringer Nekkst K8 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Active studio monitor with 8″ LF driver and 1″ HF driver
- Glass fiber speaker cone designed by KRK founder and master designer Keith R. Klawitter
- 150-watt bi-amped design serves up powerful, clear sound
- Fine-tune the response to your specific room with LF, HF, and Room Compensation EQ controls
- Easy to integrate into any system with XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs