Start Recording with Real MIDAS Preamps!
Recording stellar audio right in your own home studio on your Mac or Windows PC, with a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202. The U-Phoria UMC202 USB 2.0 audio interface gives you everything you need to track two channels of quality audio. Onboard, you’ll find a pair of genuine MIDAS microphone preamps, which deliver truly impressive sound. These combo inputs also let you record line-level signal, and with the push of a button, they’ll reconfigure to accommodate guitar, bass, or other instruments. What’s more, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC202 includes a full copy of Tracktion, so you can start recording with killer effects and pro-quality processing right away.
Real MIDAS microphone preamplifier technology onboard
One of the things that really makes the Behringer U-Phoria UMC202 stand out is its genuine MIDAS preamplifier technology. Known throughout the world of live sound for delivering ultra clear sound with plenty of headroom, MIDAS preamps are among the most popular mic pres on Earth. What’s more, these preamps come standard with +48V phantom power onboard, so you can use your choice of quality condenser microphones with your UMC202. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer, and turn this U-Phoria UMC202 USB audio interface into a killer package deal with the perfect microphones and monitors for your complete recording rig.
Behringer U-Phoria UMC202 USB Audio Interface Features:
- Quality 2-channel USB 2.0 recording interface for your Mac or Windows PC
- Combo inputs with MIDAS preamp lets you plug in any mic-, line-, or instrument-level gear
- +48V phantom power lets you use studio condenser microphones
- Switchable input pads accommodate even extremely hot line-level signal
- Record in up to professional-standard 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Direct Monitor function provides latency-free input monitoring
- Includes Tracktion DAW and 150 downloadable instrument/effect plug-ins
Record like a pro with a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202 USB audio interface!