he IK Multimedia iLine Mobile Music Cable Kit provides you with six audio cables for a variety of uses. Included are a mono output adapter, input output extension, stereo aux, headphone splitter, RCA output adapter and mono output splitter. These are compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and most high-end audio equipment.
Each cable features 24k gold-plated connectors, high-purity copper conductors transfers, low-capacitance insulation and high-density shielding. If you download a free app to your iOS or Android device, it will recommend the suitable cable for your application. Each of the six cables are also available individually (sold separately) as spares or replacements. For easy transport and storage, a carry case is included. The kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty for peace of mind.
Mono Output Adapter
- 11.8″ cable with a 3.5mm male connector and a 1/4″ mono female connector
Input Output Extension Cable
- 23.6″ cable with a TRRS male and a TRRS female jack allows you to extend the range of your device output jack including signal input and microphone capability
Stereo Aux Cable
- 59″ cable with 3.5mm male jack on each end for sending a stereo signal from a device to a 3.5mm stereo female input
- 11.8″ cable with one 3.5mm TRS stereo male plug and two 3.5mm TRS stereo female jacks allows you to take a single stereo pair from your device and make two of them
RCA Output Adapter
- 59″ cable with 3.5mm male jack and two mono male RCA jacks allows you to split the stereo output from your device into left and right mono RCA inputs; connect your mobile device to a home stereo receiver or mixer
Mono Output Splitter
- 23.6″ cable with 3.5mm male jack to two 1/4″ female jacks allows you to send the signal from your device to the left and right inputs in a stereo channel on a mixer
- 24k gold-plated connectors for maximum connectivity
- High-purity copper conductors for optimal signal transfers
- Low-capacitance insulation to preserve transients
- High-density shielding to guard against electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Made in Italy
There are no reviews yet.