The dbTechnoliges OPERA 10 has exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet pristine sound, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications.
Opera’s asymmetrical horn has been completely redesigned in order to obtain both an asymetrical vertical dispersion and a double horizontal dispersion, ensuring an optimized throw pattern.
The system is equipped with a powerful Class D 600 W amplifier featuring advanced DSP processing where FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
dbTechnoliges OPERA 10 Features:
- 1200 W peak power
- 600 W RMS power
- Newly designed asymmetrical horn
- Advanced DSP with fir filters
- 2 input channels (MIC-LINE/MIC-INSTR)
- Selectrable output channel (LINK CH1/MIX CH 1+2)
- 8 EQ presets
- Fresh full grille design
- Stage montior use
dbTechnoliges OPERA 10 Specifications:
- Technical Data:
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Acoustical data:
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 58 – 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [- 3dB]: 70 – 19.600 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- HF: 1″ Exit, 1.4 v.c.
- Type HF: Compression driver
- Horizontal Directivity: 100° (85° up/120° down)
- Vertical Directivity: 85° (+ 25°/-60°)
- Horn: Asymmetrical Horn
- LF: 10″, 2″ v.c.
There are no reviews yet.